Harper J. Bienko

4.19.2005 | |


I would like to introduce you to our beautiful baby boy, Harper Joshua Bienko. At 4:30 am on Monday the 18th of April, by the unlimited grace of God, Harper J. Bienko was born. Surely I will relay the entire story of his birth to you in the very near future along with as many pictures as I can, but for now I must go hold our little buddy. I can tell you that the birth was incredible, from the water break at 10:30 pm the night before, to our trip to the hospital at 1:30 am to the birth three hours after we arrived at the hospital at 4:30 am. MaryJo was laughing and talking as soon as the baby was out and is feeling great today. She is by all estimations well on her way to recovery. We are home now and enjoying the smells of baby skin and hair and fingers and toes and bellies.

Blog Archive